Accenture is looking for fresher graduates to join their team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
Year of passing: Graduates from 2019/2020/2021.
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Software Development
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad/Chennai/ Mumbai/ Delhi/ Pune
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services.
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement.
- Basic understanding on ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis.
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications.
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full stack development.
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC).
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.
interested candidates apply below.
for more details click HERE
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.