Accenture looking for fresher graduates with good communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills and having good knowledge of Test automation to join the team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies as Software Engineer / System and Application Services Associate.
Job Designation : Software Engineer / System and Application Services Associate
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers / 0 – 11 Months
Salary: 3,44,700 – 3,44,700
Skill Set :
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Test automation.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Aptitude to learn, Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
Job Description :
Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
Application & Selection Process:
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages, and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
- You will get 50 minutes to complete this assessment
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Technical assessment will commence immediately post result notification. Technical assessment is optional and isnot an elimination round.
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security
- Fundamentals of Cloud
- Sentence Mastery
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, , B.S.Micr ,B. Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2023 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree. Eg: You must complete your BBA in 3 years or your M.Sc in 2 years.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents. Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India