Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Job Designation : New Associate – Risk & compliance
Qualification : Any Graduation
Skill Set :
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Should be flexible and adaptable
- Knowledge of finance process is a plus.
Experience Level : 0-1 yrs
Job Description :
- Required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- Well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
LOCATION : BANGLORE , KARNATAKA