ADOBE is looking for innovative and hardworking full stack developers with a strong interest & practical experience in designing & implementing SaaS systems. This is a position in Adobe Captivate Prime (ACP) development team in Bangalore. ACP is a Learning Management System (LMS). It is a multi-tenant SaaS product, hosted on AWS and developed with modern web technologies.
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Software Development
Employment Type: Full Time
- Strong computer science fundamentals & deep data structures knowledge.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge on AWS or any other cloud platform
- Working with Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, ORACLE etc.)
- Owning a small to medium feature from conception to delivery:
- Engage with customers and product management teams (co-located in Bangalore) to understand the need and design an innovative solution.
- Elaborating the feature scope through competition analysis, research on recent technologies and trends to deliver the outstanding and often next-in-class solutions and iteratively work with customers to finesse the solution.
- Writing use cases, effort estimation and planning.
- Designing, coding and production support of the feature.
- Handling non-functional requirements like scalability, performance, resilience.
- Participate in the evolution of standard methodologies.
- Display thought leadership through presentations in various aspects of computer science.
Interested candidates apply below
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher