GO-AI provides human support to Amazon Fulfillment facilities with the goal of enabling hands-free active stowing through visual annotations on videos/images. Videos with a brief duration (typically between 15 and 20 seconds) are sent to GO-AI so that humans can annotate them with information on the products being stored at fulfilment centers.
The effectiveness of the automated process will be increased by using videos that GO-AI Associates have annotated. This process helps in maintaining stow quality at the fulfillment center.
Job Designation : GO AI Associate
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers / 0-2 years
Skill Set :
- Excellent Data Accuracy and logical reasoning skills.
- Good Knowledge of MS office.
- Demonstrable understanding of the Internet and ability to set up/use laptop or Desktop and basic understanding of tools /applications required in a day to day work environment.
- Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Eye for Detail
Job Description :
The Associate in this role is required to watch the video of the stowing action at a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make best use of human judgement in combination with the tools and resources to indicate the activity captured in the video.
They are expected to verify or mark the location of product through a tool while maintaining highest level of accuracy. This process helps in maintaining the fulfillment center’s stow quality. This is an operational role. Under general supervision, the Associate performs precise and thorough video/image annotations with high degree of accuracy and duration.
- Commitment to meet deadlines.
- Constructive spirit of discontent & mental toughness.
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance.
- Ability to Annotate video based Jobs for prolonged time.
- Ability to work with remote teams and exceptionally good team player.
GO-AI Associates work in 24X7 environment with rotational shifts. Associates would be working in a 9 hour shift, including breaks. The shift timings would be subject to change every quarter or as per business requirement. In case the associate is working in night shift, night shift allowance will be provided as per the applicable Amazon’s work policy.
Weekly Offs: Rotational two-consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off, not necessarily Saturday and Sunday) or as per business discretion.
Locations : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India