Amazon hiring fresher graduates having proficient knowledge in MS-excel and familiar with Data Analysis,SQL and Macros for the role of Quality Assurance – Analyst.
Job Designation : Quality Assurance – Analyst
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Freshers / 0 – 3 years
Skill Set :
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic knowledge of Quality concepts
- Strong knowledge in Data Analysis.
- Good with SQL and Macros.
- Should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Description :
Selection Monitoring Program Operations team gathers selection data from a variety of online and offline sources and this data extraction is executed through automated configuration based processes or manually. Quality Analysts will perform well defined data quality checks to ensure the data meets the accuracy SLAs before they are ingested into SM datasets. Category teams across Amazon consume data from SM through these organized datasets and quality analysts are the enforcers of strict quality benchmark for the data extracted by SMPO team.
- SM auditor should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- She/he should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help in efficient data aggregation
- Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus
- She/he should be able to identify root cause, work with Tech Ops associate /Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
- Auditor is expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. She/he is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu, India