Amazon looking for freshers with excellent verbal and written communication skills, having knowledge in at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design and knowledge of AWS/Cloud technologies for Software Development Engineer.
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Software Development
Employment Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative and mission critical system software applications and tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
· Experience with mobile technologies (native/hybrid) a plus
· Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
· Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Experience in Mobile App development
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
Interested candidates apply below. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher