Amazon India is looking for fresher graduates with excellent oral and written communication skills having basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database for the role of Cloud Support Associate at Hyderabad location.
Job Position: Cloud Support Associate
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65% overall
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Operations, IT, & Support Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Programming & Design, AWS-Cloud Services
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills.
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.
- Troubleshooting / Support experience.
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP).
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database.
- Exposure to Cloud computing.
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Internet Services (AISPL), the local reseller of AWS is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies.
AWS Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, Cloud Front and Simple DB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on AWS Platform and scale their application with growing business needs.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
Interested candidates apply below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher