Anoma is seeking a QA Engineer (Fresher/ Entry Level) with 0 – 1 years of Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Job Position: QA Engineer
Qualification: B.tech/MBA or Any Degree
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well – structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved Required Skills
- BS/ MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Knowledge of writing test plans & test cases
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Agile/ Scrum development process
This job is 100% remote even after COVID
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.