Apple’s Wireless technologies & Ecosystems team searching talented, highly motivated and disciplined Software Engineers to work across layers on groundbreaking cellular technologies.
Job Designation : System Software Engineer
Qualification : Bachelors/Master Degree
Experience : ranging from 6 months – 2 years in software development & testing skills.
Skill Set :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Software Engineering skills including design, programming (using C, C++), scripting (Python preferred, Perl)
- Strong debugging, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently developing software in highly cross functional projects.
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways.
- Good to have either of the following skills –
- Embedded Systems/ Embedded RTOS skills.
- Virtual Prototype Model development using C++/SystemC is preferred.
- 3gpp/IEEE based Layer 1 and Layer 2 protocol stack software, integration experience.
Job Description :
The System Software Engineer involves identifying and/or developing core cellular technologies that solves everyday problems for customers using iPhone, iPad, Watch and other wireless product lines.
We are passionate about keeping our users connected 24/7 wherever they go. This team takes pride in not just coming up with proven software designs but also in disrupting traditional models of the cellular ecosystem. We do whatever it takes to bring user experience to the next level.
members enjoy the flexibility to work on all aspects of Cellular Protocol software – SIM, NAS, AS and iOS interfaces, to come up with the best possible solution for any given problem.
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India