Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Job Summary :
We are looking for a highly talented, energetic team player who has experience in Monitoring and comes from system admin background (Windows / Linux) or similar hosting platforms. Our Associate Service Reliability engineers are persistent problem solvers, always focused on mitigating issues and owning a problem until resolution is in place. To accomplish this, they work in close collaboration with L1/L2 teams, various engineering & PS teams across org. They are responsible to make sure the sites & services are reliable (available, reachable, scalable, secure & compliant). They own monitoring of the entire infra and products and are involved in developing tools to analyse vast amounts of alarms to find trends and suggest improvements for Service reliability.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience with an emphasis towards production support of high-capacity mission critical systems.
Work Experience: 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in monitoring and product technical support and/or operations centre. Redhat / Microsoft certifications is must for freshers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support 24x7x365 SRC operations – rotational shifts with variable week off.
- Monitor different tools and applications to identify issues with infrastructure and/or Products.
- Monitor alerts mailbox and Event Management systems for alarms.
- Monitor Application dashboards for indications of incidents.
- Execute routine checklists to validate system functionality and perform health checks.
- Responsible for all server and network related support issues, ensuring support issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Properly document and escalate incidents to L2 / L3 teams (Storage, SysEng, NetEng, SRE, DevOps & R&D)
- Incident Management:
- Responsible for all incidents which have been escalated from customers / service delivery managers or identified through events and alerts.
- Invoke Incident Management process for Incidents that cannot be resolved within this team (Open the conference Bridge if needed)
- Interacting with internal stakeholders and external customers to assist them with their queries and requests –service requests, emails, and calls.
- Keeping stakeholders / customers informed about the outages / status update.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems covering application, Operating Systems, and IT infrastructure stack.
- Basic understanding of IT concepts and IT Infrastructure Stack.
- Excellent understanding and hands on experience on any of the monitoring tools. (Experience with zenoss, Nagios, Check_MK would be preferred)
- Good understanding of server operating systems – Linux or Windows.
- Experience in product tech support role in an enterprise organisation.
- Ability to solve operational related challenges through automation or process related improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and customer handling skills.
- Phone and email based direct customer support for escalated issues.
- Ability to develop and plan for longer term projects to directly impact the SRC and LOB relationship and our understanding and ability to support the related products.
- Efficient problem-solving skills, mediation and stakeholder relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Basic server administration (Linux or Windows) & operational support skills in a production environment
- Technical Product Support skills
- Experience with any automation tools and/or scripting language experience like Bash / PowerShell / Python / Pearl / UI Path (RPA) would be an added advantage.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher