Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we’re working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges.
Job Designation : Software Engineer Intern
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of at least one Object Oriented Programming language.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction.
Job Description :
The ‘Software Engineering – Intern’ for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is responsible for software investigations and development.
This position is part of the Hematology Business unit located in IDC Bangalore and will be hybrid. At Beckman Coulter, our vision is to relentlessly reimagine healthcare, one diagnosis at a time.
- Prototype, design, implement and maintain software applications.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to resolve software issues.
- Work with multi-discipline teams on new production introduction project while adhering to software development and source control processes.
- Document software and write technical specifications for interfaces and testing.
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, India