Brightly, a Siemens company is the global leader in intelligent asset management solutions. Brightly, Siemens continues to grow and needs amazing engineers. This is an excellent fit for talented Software Engineers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. New hires will work alongside our top-notch engineers and product team to design, implement, deliver, and support our highly ambitious products and integrations.
Job Designation : Associate Software Engineer-Java
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Freshers / 0-2 years
Skill Set :
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages Java, J2EE with (Java 11+ version), Spring/Quarkus framework, Hibernate / JPA / Liquibase, Postgres / SQL Server / MySql.
- Sound knowledge of Data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, databases, SQL, web programming .
- Strong communication and partnership skills required.
- Knowledge of version tools like Git/SVN, Mockito/Junit testing frameworks.
Job Description :
- Build innovative and performant features into our next-generation software applications. Apply deep knowledge of computer science & programming skills and principles into innovative solutions.
- Develop, implement, document libraries and frameworks that allow us to effectively scale development on our applications across multiple projects as common services or components.
- Understand and apply quality into agile product lifecycle encompassing requirements, design, code, testing, delivery, support.
- Write clear maintainable code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.).
- Understand company goals and metrics.
- Participate in requirements analysis, product planning & code design opportunities.
- Support our products, identify root causes of production incidents, contribute to troubleshooting of support issues.
- Own product quality and work to quickly address production defects.
- Adopt a DevOps mentality within the team.
- Demonstrate data-driven analysis and pragmatic decision making aligned with business and technology needs. Learn to differentiate between immediate needs vs long term solutions.
- Stay current with learning current trends in technology.
- Partner with senior engineers, development managers, product managers, scrum-masters in an agile environment, with scrum implemented at scale globally.
- Learn continuous improvement processes. Welcome, change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. Be a change leader.
Location : Noida, India