CGI Looking for exceptional, motivated individuals at an entry level for Automation Testing Engineer position. As an Individual you will take an exciting and challenging role on a team that is innovating across technologies & domains.
There is a great deal of opportunity for a creative technocrat to innovate in this role. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player with strong technical ability, motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment, high creativity, and great analytical reasoning skills.
Job Position: Automation Testing Engineer
Qualification: BE/B.Tech (ECE, EEE, IT, CSE, TE)
Automation Engineer who is good at Robot or Selenium Framework with about 1.5 to 3 yrs. of Exp.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The role requires the member to be hands on technical on UFT, ROBOT and Test management process. Be able to build and manage automation scripts in a complex framework environment. Be able to run the scripts on different Environments and minimize non-functional failures.
The Automated Testing team handles automation of core business functionality that is delivered to Trade Clients. We have a build Sanity Suite, Regression Suite and an SIT suite built that is constantly getting more functionality added on top of the current baseline.
• Proficient in Robot Framework, Selenium, Good at UFT
• Exposure to reusable functions, recovery scenarios
• Should be able to generate xPaths and CSS identifiers
• Good at programming languages like Java, Python, VB Scripts (any One)
• Proficient at developing robust automation scripts, manage test data build reusable functions/key words
• Manage Script Execution in Bulk
• Good at writing SQL Queries
• Good exposure to Git, should be able to checkout/check-in to Git/any version control tool.
• Good Exposure to Jenkins and Linux (Good to have)
- Test Case / Script Development
- QuickTest Pro
Build your career with us.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher