Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Product-Services Services Global-Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- The position is based in India and will require the candidate to work as a full-stack developer for On-boarding platform
- This role will report to the Team lead in Pune.
- Project entails implementing pre-approved UI, constructing the API, connecting the two, and setting up the server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Candidate will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Candidate will work independently and should be highly self-motivated.
- Building Elegant solutions and Architectural solutions
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Design , develop, test and maintain, robust, resilient, scalable, high quality software
- Work closely with distributed teams ,Product Managers, Testers and Architects to execute on the requirements
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries
- Hands on experience on Core Java, Spring, Spring boot
- Hands on experience with RESTful services using frameworks like Spring, Jersey
- Knowledge on Micro services (Service discovery, API Gateway, config server) will have added advantage
- Familiarity with databases like Oracle and MongoDB
- Strong knowledge on UI frameworks such as Angular, Angular JS, React (optional)
- Desirable Skills (Not Necessary):
- UI Unit test frameworks (Jasmine, Karma, Protractor)
- Java Junit testing using Junits, Mockito, TestNG
- Experience on Hibernate, JPA is a plus
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools like Jenkins/Team city
- Knowledge of version control tool such as GIT
- Should have worked in Agile Environment
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
Interested and suitable candidates can apply below before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.