Clinisys is a global provider of informatics software and expertise to support diagnostic testing across healthcare, life sciences and public health.
Clinisys Hiring fresher graduates with good verbal and written communication skills, having familiarity with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, and quality assurance as Associate Software Quality Engineer.
Job Designation : Associate Software Quality Engineer
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers / 0 – 2 years
Skill Set :
- Sound understanding of testing and quality processes.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, and quality assurance.
- Ability to assimilate new product knowledge quickly and easily
- Ability to accurately estimate task durations and complete work projects as scheduled
- Knowledge of medical devices or healthcare software
- Team Player Works well as a member of a group.
- Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity.
- Ability to make an impact : Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organisation.
- Self-starter :Inspired to perform without outside help
- Strong analytical abilities
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
Job Description :
- Works with Agile team in identifying scenarios and workflows to best represent client usage of the application
- Assist in requirements and design reviews for functional accuracy
- Develop, execute, and document test plans to ensure the product we produce is accurate
- Analyzes defects, performs root cause analysis, and collaborates with others to resolve issues
- Identifies testing risks and implements mitigations to build a quality product within the established delivery timeline
- Partners with those who recommend, schedule, and facilitate cross-department testing events to ensure application quality
- Attend client focus groups and engage with clients, as appropriate
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
LOCATION : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India