Conduent delivers business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions that ignite efficiency, savings, and revenue growth across industries.
Job Designation : IT Testing Engineer I
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Good written and verbal Communication skills.
- knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Know how to use testing tools such as Selenium and TestComplete.
- Requires a conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Requires relevant expertise through formal education in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve team results
- Able to complete work self-guided.
Job Description :
- Performs routine assignments.
- Exposure to fundamental theories and concepts.
- Develops skills by performing structured work assignments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
- Analyzes requirements and coordinates with BA’s/Subject Matter Experts.
- Identifies test conditions and/or creates test cases.
- Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test cases and test plans.
- Creates and conditions test data for test execution.
- Executes manual/automation tests according to the Test Plans.
- Documents test results and report defects.
- Evaluates test results.
- Retests, validates, and closes applicable issue type as appropriate.
- Validates release notes.
- Submits daily status reports.
- Identifies and reports risks.
- Coordinates Onshore/Offshore.
- Manages day to day implementation of GTS test process.
- Assigned courses related to new technical/domain/learning tasks completed in the defined time frame.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Examines information and standard practices to make judgments.
Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India