Data Entry Specialist :
Providing an effective and efficient administration and processing service with respect to the management of data entry, data cleansing and quality control of client/business partner data.
- Handle inbound requests and entry of accurate customer information into the system.
- Review and interpret source materials (Underwriting information, broker materials such as presentations, emails, Accord Applications etc.) and be able to translate into the data entry required for account processing.
- Review data for completeness, deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Proactively manage own daily, weekly and monthly workflow to ensure key performance indicators and service standards are met.
- Take full ownership of own deliverables, work well with the team to achieve overall targets, consider the bigger picture and the importance of the process.
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents, Update existing data, Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Education Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized university.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Specialist.
- Good Experience working with MS Office applications and other relevant web & business applications
- Basic understanding of databases.
- Great attention to detail is a must.
- Completion of a recognized insurance qualification (or equivalent within the financial sector) preferred.
- Ability to perform successfully under limited supervision with strong hands on approach, analytical and problem solving skills.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher