Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
Join us as a Support Technician on our Client Managed Services team in Gurgaon to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Product-Services Services Global-Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
As a Technical Support Technician, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to improve returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Provide first-level support and use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues & assign incidents and escalate problems in line with documented guidelines and procedures
- Actively support the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue & identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems
- Consistently perform to set targets & comply with schedule adherence to ensure overall service level targets are achieved
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of service offerings along with future industry products and technologies & attend required technical training sessions and make effective use of assigned lab time
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Graduate with 0-2 years of experience.
- Flexible on shift rotation base on business needs (24/7 Environment).
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
- Certificate/Diploma in computing or equivalent
- Working knowledge of PC architecture/technology.
Interested and suitable candidates can apply below before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.