Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC) Roorkee invites applications from qualified candidates for direct recruitment of Section Officer, Accounts Assistant, Personal Assistant, Technician and MTS. The last date for receipt of online applications is 26th April 2021.
EMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||
|Section Officer (Admin.)||
MTS (Unit Peon and Peon)
- Section Officer (Admin.): Not Available
- Accounts Assistant: 35 years
- Personal Assistant: 35 years
- Technician: 35 years
- MTS (Unit Peon and Peon): 30 years
- Section Officer (Admin.): Level-7 ₹ 44900-142400/
- Accounts Assistant: Level-6 ₹ 35400-112400/-
- Personal Assistant: Level-6 ₹ 35400-112400/-
- Technician: Level-4 ₹ 25500-81000/-
- MTS (Unit Peon and Peon): Level-1 ₹ 18000-56900/-
Section Officer (Admin.):
A Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in any subject preferably with degree in law or post‐graduate diploma in personnel management with 5 years’ experience as Senior Administrative Assistant/Senior Accounts Assistant.
Accounts Assistant: Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) + 3 years in compilation of accounts, knowledge of income tax rules, bank reconciliation.
Personal Assistant: Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) + minimum 3 years experience.
Technician: H.S.C. (12th Class) and (Diploma 3 years structure) in Electronics form recognized institute or equivalent qualification OR PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application) with 10 year experience in operation/maintenance of video/Electronic/IT equipment OR S.S.C. (10th) plus diploma in Electronics from a recognized institute and 15years’ experience in operation/maintenance of video/Electronic/IT equipment.
MTS (Unit Peon and Peon): Matriculation or Equivalent qualification.
- Based on Qualification and Experience Marks.
- Interview .
- ₹ 500/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- The fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of the Director, EMMRC Roorkee, payable at Roorkee.
- No fee for SC / ST candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates apply in prescribed application format. The application should reach through Registered/Speed Post before/till last date to the Director, Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC), IIT Campus, Roorkee -247 667 (Uttarakhand). The last date for submission of filled –in applications within45days from the date of advertisement publication and 52 days from the date of advertisement for the candidates who are residing in Andaman Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep. i.e. last date will be 26/04/2021 / 04/05/2021 (For far fung area candidates).
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher