Fiserv is a global fintech and payments company with solutions for banking, global commerce, merchant acquiring, billing and payments, and point-of-sale.
Fiserv hiring fresher graduates with excellent communication skills, having knowledge on Test driven development practices and familiar with any of the programming and troubleshooting skills required using CICS, COBOL and strong understanding mainframe file access methods VSAM or IAM for the role of Associate Software Development Engineer.
Job Designation : Associate Software Development Engineer
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate or expert mainframe application development.
- Strong programming and troubleshooting skills required using CICS, COBOL.
- Strong understanding mainframe file access methods VSAM or IAM.
- Understanding for scripting language EZTrieve and REXX.
- Detailed understanding of mainframe ZOS environment is essential, including JCL
- Familiarity with a scheduling tool like TWS, CA-7, Control-M or OPC is required.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Right attitude and aptitude.
- Go getter.
Job Description :
The role of Associate Software Development Engineer is to analyse identified credit card processing product bug then enhance product to mitigate those bugs. Plan these bug fix releases and deploy enhance product into production.
LOCATION : Chennai, Tamilnadu, India