Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
Flexera looking for a Associate Software Engineer with expertise in building and supporting core SaaS platform technology including identity and access management (IAM), message bus, notifications, and related platform components to join our team.
Job Designation : Associate Software Developer
Qualification : Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience : Freshers / 0 – 1 year
Skill Set :
- Expertise in software development including experience in GoLang programming language.
- Experience in container technologies, with a focus on Kubernetes, experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and API standards such as REST and GraphQL.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing IAM solutions is a plus.
- Experience with developing and maintaining customer facing APIs is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
Job Description :
As an Associate Software Engineer on our SaaS Platform Services Team, you will be a key player in designing, developing, and maintaining critical components of our platform. This role requires expertise in GoLang and developing, integrating with, and supporting shared platform services and technology such as Identify and Access Management (IAM), API Gateway, Kubernetes, and Kafka.
- Help define and execute on the technical roadmap for our core SaaS platform technology.
- Work closely with engineering teams to integrate these services with the rest of our platform.
- Collaborate closely with both architecture and engineering teams to review project requirements, technical artifacts, and designs, and ensure that our platform meets the needs of our users.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and reliable software components using GoLang.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and refine requirements for platform services including IAM, API Gateway, notification services, and message bus.
- Deploy, and manage containerized services leveraging Kubernetes.
- Implement best practices for code quality, security, and scalability.
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India