Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
Job Designation : Associate Financial Analyst
Qualification : Graduate
Experience : Freshers / 0 to 2 Years
Skill Set :
- Good accounting knowledge.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Familiar with Power BI, Alteryx, QlikView, Power Query, SQL queries.
- Analytical rigor and deep diving mindset.
- Good Presentation skills with Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Collaboration and Team player.
- Flexible and adaptive
- Possess excellent communication skills.
Job Description :
This role is uniquely positioned to provide holistic view of major streams of Myntra’s revenue and receivable reporting, understanding of finance processes and Corporate function. It also involves collaborating with large set of stakeholders like Bizfin, Leaders, Auditors, Product & Tech teams.
As a Controllership Finance Executive, role involves financial analysis, revenue and collection with complete control over reporting of financial and non-financial metrics.
- Work on multiple marketplace revenue MP commission and other services.
- Learn and track end to end process of platform related GMV and associated revenue.
- Keeping a close watch on receivables and working hand in hand with biz to drive collections.
- Preparation of various business MISs to give concise view of revenue and respective receivables of business units.
- Preparation of monthly projections of revenue and cashflow.
- Work closely with statutory and internal auditors to close audit requirements.
- Lead the team for SOX compliance & monitoring [PCOAB requirements (US)].
- Working closely with tech and product teams to enable new biz streams and impact analysis of same.
- Lead automation & transformation with utilization of analytical and automations tools, including bots – including internal and/or tech teams.
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India