Ramco Systems is one of the largest technology providers to the IT industry. From data scientists and software engineers to sales and operations experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours.
Qualifications: MCA/Msc/MTech(CSE/IT/Aero) – 2019/2020 pass outs
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Developing Visibility dashboards, web pages, and web applications to support presentation, command, and control of automated business and provisioning processes.
- Write Proton-Blueprint scripts for workflow, process, installation, and provisioning automation for Ramco Systems delivered networking and business applications as they apply to Visibility Tool development
- Quickly learn the Proton-Blueprint scripting platform, learn how to apply Proton plugins in Blueprint scripts.
- Support teams to analyze, understand, document, and automate diverse, existing people-driven application installation processes – then build matching Visibility Tool dashboards.
Ideal Candidate has the following technical skills:
- 0 to 3 years Python software development experience.
- 0 to 3 years relational database experience, knowledge of SQL.
- Able to work with various APIs, familiar with RESTful APIs.
- 0 to 3 years’ experience with Linux, Linux shell, and software development.
- 0 to 3 years’ experience with software development, debug, test, and documenting on Linux platforms.
- 0 to 3 years’ experience with Agile-Scrum software development process.
Ideal Candidate has the following personal skills:
- Enthusiasm for learning new things.
- Fast learner, able to become productive on new technologies, rapidly learn new applications, tools, domains, and products.
- Good communications skills, solid command of English.
- Great team player, ability to work as a member of a team, good interpersonal skills.
Interested and suitable candidates apply below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.