Gartner is a provider of research and consulting services for businesses in the IT sector, working with organizations to develop technology strategies, plans and budgets, as well as select the right technologies for their operations.
Job Designation : Associate Data Analyst
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, PowerBI/DAX .
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality and accuracy.
- Skilled in identifying and extracting data and excellent multi-tasking and collaboration capabilities.
- Practical, intuitive problem solver with an ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable insights.
- Strong collaboration skills; be a self-starter who can anticipate business needs and proactively work on them.
- Strong communications skills – ability to partner across different teams.
- Champion mindset.
Job Description :
- Drive innovation to create new analytics processes and automation providing new business ideas and strategies.
- Collaborate with business users / focus groups to ensure UX is error free, seamless and easy to use.
- Understand and support implementation of analytics process improvements while driving automation for analytics use cases and optimizing data delivery.
- Analytics process improvements while problem solving for analytics automation use cases.
- Execute unit testing to build error-free automation outcomes.
- Translate high-level decision-making needs into data, analytical and visualization requirements.
- Build scalable automated processes through continuous improvement.
- Identify top priorities for our clients and work with the service delivery teams to ensure we deliver client value.
- Continually engage with global stakeholders to generate in-depth insights on client priorities, articulate priorities into actionable insights.
- Communicate and present analytical insights to internal stakeholders and to senior management.
- Develop creative approaches to solve business problems for driving client retention by tracking, interpreting and reporting key business metrics to drive corrective actions.
- Discover and replicate best practices within Gartner or outside industry aiming for standardization and boosting effectiveness.