GE ( General Electric ) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE is seeking sharp, personable, highly organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies.
Job Designation : Digital Technology Intern
Qualification : Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD Degree
Experience : Freshers
Stipend: 40,000 INR for Bachelors students, 45,000 INR for Master’s students and 50,000 INR for PhD Student’s.
Length of Internship : 6 months (Jan 8th 2024 till 19th July 2024)
Skill Set :
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, Java, Python, any scripting languages.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Familiar with software industry standards and development tools.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for software engineering.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly.
Eligibility Requirements :
- Minimum cumulative or in-major 6.5 GPA.
- Must commit to working full time (40 hrs/wk) during the internship.
- Graduating in 2024 and available to pursue internship from Jan 8th 2024 till July 19th 2024.
- Students should be physically available to attend this internship at the GE office and able to dedicate their full attention to the program for 6 months without any concurrent coursework or project assignments – Please note that GE Digital will not be able to provide more than 1-2 days of leave during the internship period for exams or coursework.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Hyderabad or Bengaluru.
Job Description :
GE Digital Interns are GE’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities as a direct hire. GE Digital Interns are hired to focus on a particular area within GE Digital based on availability of positions, the interviewer’s assessment. Focus areas for this internship will be in Software Engineering functions.
GE Digital intern assignments, typically 6 months in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required. Interns have significant exposure to key Software and business leaders at GE; as well as a global internship support network to accelerate learning and development.
Location : Bengaluru or Hyderabad