GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Education Qualification :
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience. Minimum years of experience 2 years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Break down problems and estimate time required for quality related tasks
• Demonstrate increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas
• Apply various testing types and methodologies effectively during SDLC
• Take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
• Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
• Work independently and delivers testing and use case creation which meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Write effective tests according to best practices so that crucial functional requirements are verified and tests remain valid when code is refactored
• Begin to collaborate with development team in bugs fixing and build plans
• Collaborate with Quality Leaders in creating test plans
• Implement and configures testing tools and at times help junior staff
• Implement system-level integration testing
• Be skilled in core data structures and algorithms
• Define quality metrics, best practices and coding patterns, and provides deep expertise on the coding.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher