Every year, Genesys orchestrates billions of remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service™ our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty.
Job Designation : Software Engineer Associate PS Consultant
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Freshers / 0 – 1 year
Skill Set :
- Good knowledge of SAP PS(Project Systems) and Salesforce.
- Familiar with Genesys Cloud platform Application development.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- experience with REST-style web services, HTTP, HTTP servers Working knowledge on Microsoft Visio.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
- Good analytical, debugging and communication skills.
Job Description :
As part of the Genesys Cloud Team, the Associate PS Consultant will be responsible for troubleshooting, resolution, and communication of customer issues reported by Genesys customers in Genesys Cloud contact center environment. The consultant must be able to manage customer issues with the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
As such, the Associate PS Consultant may be required to work in various shifts to ensure availability to our customers.
- Primary customer contact for providing accurate and creative technical solutions to user problems of moderate and difficult nature.
- To be the escalation support interface with customers and to ensure that the company is always represented in the most positive manner.
- Maintain the customer incident tracking system (Salesforce) with regular updates and resolution details.
- Information to include symptoms, diagnosis, actions, and all relevant data.To interface with SMEs, where the problem cannot be resolved at a frontline support level.
- Responsible for MACD level changes in Genesys Cloud environment (configuration and applications).
- Provide timely progress reports on the reported issues to the appropriate Project Managers/Managers or any other internal teams and senior members of technical staff.
- Participate in a shift and ‘on-call’ roster as necessary, to provide support coverage outside of standard business hours.
At Genesys, we allow our employees to make their mark by entrusting them to make decisions and do what they’ve been hired to do: their very best. Your potential is waiting; why are you?
Location : Chennai (Flexible), Hyderabad – India