Genpact Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Underwriting Support.
Job Designation : Process Associate – Underwriting Support
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers / experienced
Skill Set :
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- P&C Underwriting knowledge
- Should have knowledge of Insurance lifecycle.
- Demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative, and innovation.
- Proficient in English language- both written and oral
- Should be able to handle work pressure.
- Should have an eye for details.
Job Description :
Your role will require you to utilize your experience in and knowledge of insurance/reinsurance and underwriting processes to process transactions for the Underwriting Support Teams and communicate with the Onsite Team.
- Transaction processing for Underwriting Support Teams
- Knowledge of Market Reform Contract (Slip), it’s sections and details such as written line, Sign Line etc. as well as carrier generated policy documentation.
- Exposure to London Market i.e., Company and Bureau markets is preferable.
- Invoice production and provision of credit control support
- Responsible to comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution.
- Responsible to balance dynamic volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis.
- Data collection, formatting, and analysis
- Document production, collection, and distribution
- Supporting client teams in the UK and liaising with their colleagues on a multi-national basis
- Operational support with multiple activities for client service teams.
Location : Gurugram, India