Genpact looking for professionals with extensive knowledge of Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
Job Position: Process Associate – Accounts Payable
Qualification: Graduate in Commerce (B Com)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly in all levels within the organization..
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (especially in Excel).
- Keen attention to details skills.
- Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time
- Relevant Experience of working in Accounts Payable process.
- Preferably knowledgeable in Concur.
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment and resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA.
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc and maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker.
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes and maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets ) to seek hold invoice as per the AP guideline.
- Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities.
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher