Genpact looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customer.
Job Designation : Process Associate – Invoice To Cash
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic MS Office skills required.
- Sound knowledge in Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and resolve unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund.
Location : Noida, India