Genpact calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Job Designation : Software Developer Frontend Consultant
Qualification : BE/ B Tech/ MCA
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Expertise with (micro)services and web application development.
- Understanding of java web application technology stack (core Java, spring core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST).
- Flat box, material design concepts.
- Debug and resolve cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues. Write unit tests and conduct thorough testing to identify and resolve issues.
- Follow coding standards, best practices, and code reviews to maintain code quality. Document code, libraries, and development processes for reference and knowledge sharing.
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
Job Description :
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting clean, functional code that flawlessly suits the needs of the company. Your main focus will be coding and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests. To support Engineer using Agile Methodology and should have an end to end understanding of business use cases, to transform them into an effective and strategic solution. Work with business people to have a real time problem and, craft the solution which really fits into client needs.
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as user stories etc.
- Implement interactive user interfaces and real-time functionalities, Optimize performance and troubleshoot bugs.
- Integrate with back-end APIs and services to fetch and manipulate data for dynamic web applications. Handle data storage and retrieval efficiently using AJAX or Fetch API.
- Work with architects to ensure that scalable solutions are created.
- Help assign, review, and unblock development tasks to maximize delivery velocity.
- Create server-side Servlets, Sling Models, OSGi configs, etc. to support web interfaces.
- Support the account lead and project manager in key meetings as the technical SME.
- Own and support feature-focused unit and system testing.
- Support performance, security, and load testing activities, including issue remediation.
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India