Genpact calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Genpact looking for a candidate for the role of Principal Consultant – Lead Software Engineer
Job Designation : Principal Consultant – Lead Software Engineer
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Freshers/Experienced
Skill Set :
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies.
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum and SDLC principles.
- Must have knowledge of SQL queries, UNIX shell scripting.
- Strong Insurance domain background
- Extensive experience as QE in ETL/cloud testing.
- Experience of working on DB/ETL testing.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle client discussions.
Job Description :
- Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
- Understand the data to be used for reporting.
- Review the Data Model.
- Source to target mapping.
- Data Loading and Data checks on source data.
- Packages and schema validation.
- Data verification in the target system.
- Verification of data transformation calculations and aggregation rules.
- Sample data comparison between the source and the target system.
- Data integrity and quality checks in the target system.
- Performance testing on data.
Location : Noida, India