HARMAN International a Samsung company designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services.
Job Designation : Cloud Backend Developer, Associate Software Engineer
Qualification : BE, MCA, ME
Experience : Freshers / 0-2 years
Skill Set :
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A passion for innovation, learning new technologies and concepts.
- Programming experience in Java, python, node.js, html, css, js, nginx, flask. (Good to have)
- Experience of Remote tool kit, git, Gerrit, JIRA, Confluence, Agile methodologies. (Good to Have)
- Design, code and work with the team defining the overall architecture for cloud based automotive development platform.
- Develop and implement a cloud based virtual development platform for automotive software development.
- Be capable of developing using an agile methodology, providing daily reviews of code and builds.
- Be up to date on latest cloud technologies and automotive industry trends. Should be able to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the engineering organization to influence overall system architecture and design.
- Think out of the box when it comes to defining unique ways users can use virtual development platform for Automotive.
- Demonstrate experience owning a feature from requirements analysis through to general availability in market. Should be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and manage time effectively.
- Ability to solve the problem independently
LOCATION : Chennai & Bangalore