Position : Associate Manager
Location : Multiple cities across India
- Graduation in any stream from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE Approved institute) in India.
- Age of the Candidates should be between 21-30 years. It is mandatory to complete the Graduation
- Candidate should be resident of hiring/interview city
Selection Process : Online Assessment, Interview
We are hiring freshers at the level of Associate Manager – Sales at HDFC Life through our Graduate Programs in association with Manipal Global and upGrad (training fees apply).
Get certified in Insurance sales through leading training providers like Manipal Global and upGrad. Guaranteed placement with HDFC Life in Sales function at attractive salaries, on successful completion of the program.
What’s more train with HDFC Life during the program and earn stipend equal to your training fees.
- Sell Life Insurance through Agents / Bank Branch / existing customer base. Generate Leads through Financial consultants (Agents) / Bank branch / existing customer database. This will involve meetings outside office too.
- Understand customer’s needs and effectively pitch to customers and prospect to new customers and close the sale.
- Align Sales activities with Channel Objectives by Supporting bank staff / Financial Consultant with training and pitching life insurance products
- Ensure quality of business and persistency
- Provide After Sale Service to Customers by resolve customer queries, requests or complaints
- Guide customers to various HDFC Life touch points like email, helpline, chat etc.
- Meet targets shared as per organizations’ growth plan.
- Candidates who are onboarded will go through extensive function and product training with our Learning partners like Manipal and upGrad and with on the job training at HDFC Life branches.
- You will receive support and guidance from your channel, managers, trainers and various organization enablers to move towards your targets
- You will receive higher compensation, benefits, incentives and bonus compared to fresher hired in similar roles