Hewlett Packard Enterprise #HP hiring freshers for Technical Solution Consultant -Global Remote Services RTCC engineer. Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Job Position: Technical Solution Consultant
Qualification: Bachelor/Masters in technical field
Industry Type: IT-Software, Applications
Functional Area: IT Software – Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Global Remote Services RTCC engineer will be responsible for complete resolution of complex problems at a large enterprise level and mission critical storage environments. The candidate will provide expert level assistance directly to Customers, Partners, TEC engineers, Field CEs, Escalation engineers and Resellers/VARs. Some of the main responsibilities include Problem reproduction, Interfacing with the engineering team, QA and development engineers, Escalation and Elevation management, development of knowledge base and training material, mentoring and formal training delivery.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications and repairs on current and discontinued products and parts & options based on customer entitlement
- Ability to act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
- Participate in Knowledge creation and management activities
- Asses and appreciate technical issue as well as customer’s business impact and communicate appropriately with the customer.
- Participate in after-hours remote support rosters
- Deliver internal trainings and Tech-share sessions as needed
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Excellent product knowledge and troubleshooting skills on 3PAR/Primera and/or MSA/NAS products
- Good knowledge on Operating systems, Virtualization and Networking
- Good understanding and basic troubleshooting knowledge on Storage Area Networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing and storage
- Able to lead resolution activities with escalated customers
- Ability to mentor new agents and contribute to technical action plans
- Educational qualification – Bachelor/Masters in technical field or equivalent experience.
- Tenure in current role/ Job Level – 18 months or more
Interested and suitable candidates apply below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher