Hewlett Packard Off Campus Hiring Freshers for Processing Analyst | Bangalore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Job Position: Processing Analyst
Qualification: Any Degree
Industry Type: IT-Software, Applications
Employment Type: Full Time.
- Supports sales processing activities for assigned areas and processes
- Learns requirements and develops capability in all areas of sales processing
- Collects, consolidates, and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues
- learns and practices basic analysis
- Implements specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Develops understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for performance expectations and needs
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
- Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
Interested and suitable candidates apply below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.