Ad Operations Associate(Trainee) at VDX.tv, you will be responsible for setting up an online campaign including but not limited to uploading creative, quality checks, and reviewing and approving advertiser creative materials. You will coordinate with various teams like Creative, Account and Campaign managers, Reporting, OMS, and Finance for campaign setup and management.
Qualifications: Any Degree, preferably M.B.A/M.Tech.
Job Role: Ad Operations Associate
Industry Type: IT-Software, Streaming
Functional Area: Ad Operations
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Verifying and approving the advertising creative material provided by the Client/Advertiser.
• Upload the creative material on the ad-server so that the creative can be published on the websites.
• Traffic the ads on the Network websites and partner networks.
• Troubleshoot the malfunctioned creative material with the help of our in-house creative team or through Account Management team.
• Screening the content of the Ad based on the allowed creative specs.
• Direct communication with different teams like Account Management, Ad delivery, Campaign Management for campaign performance.
• Providing Screenshots to the clients once the campaign is launched.
• Active participation in Team Meetings and innovative approach to take care of the team issues.
• Possess a professional degree, preferably M.B.A/M.Tech.
• Understand basics of the Online Advertising Industry.
• Possess a fair amount of knowledge about VDX.tv‘s technology.
• Must be an extrovert and comfortable having conversations with various teams.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office tools.
• Self-motivated to work under pressure.
• An energetic and motivated individual would be the best fit for the team.
• Must be able to work in the AU (Early morning to Afternoon), UK (2 -11 PM IST) or PST time zones (9 pm – 6 am IST).
• Attention to detail is must and should be open to learn new things.
• Person should be a team player; quick learning ability will be advantageous.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.