Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you’ll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/B.Tech and MCA fresher
Job Type: Software Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in Data management & engineering projects using Informatica products
- Caandidate must be experienced on Informatica Power Center (must-have) & Informatica Cloud Services (IICS CDI) (good-to-have)
- Experience with variety of source systems like Cloud (SFDC, Marketo, Azure, AWS etc.) & also, on any perpetual relational DB’s like Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Develop strong functional understanding to support Business
- Translate Business requirements into conceptual, logical and physical models
- Working knowledge in Change Data Capture and Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Advance level on Unix shell scripting, SQL/ PLSQL Skills
- Trustworthy technical skills with a proven track-record of working successfully in various projects
- Ability to make solutions-oriented, creative and innovative contributions in highly demanding situations
- Nice to have experience on scrum/agile project
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals.
- Good knowledge of Dimensional Data Modeling like Star and Snowflake schemas and knowledge in designing tools like Erwin and Visio.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with onshore & offshore model
- Able to work effectively independent, and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher