XenonStack’s Artificial Intelligence team is looking for an excellent research associate to come on board and help with several projects that are currently in development. You’ll oversee test creation and execution within our state-of-the-art lab facilities and then coordinate your findings with our top-notch and friendly researchers and scientists.
Education: Technical Graduates ( BCA, BSC, B.Tech) and MSc and M.Tech with Programming Skills
Experience : 0-2 years
- Prepare findings and update databases to include newfound information, and create a summary of that analysis to pass on to the project director.
- Assist other researchers with various tasks, including data entry, sample care and storage, field research, statistical analysis, and presentation preparation.
- Conduct cell testing on samples of differing sizes, depending on your supervisor’s procedure guidelines, and perform necessary cell cultures.
- Verify numerical data in both digital and written form, ensuring that any errors during transcription are eliminated.
- Create research summaries in multiple formats, including spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, graphs, and standard, written summaries.
- Ensure lab cleanliness and safety by maintaining equipment and technician attire and keeping all samples properly labeled and stored.
- Handle necessary administrative paperwork and other documentation needed for project validation and research quality control.
- Perform internet searches to gather relevant information, and record any findings according to facility protocol.
- Data Cleaning and Preparation
- Data Analysis and Exploration
- Statistical Knowledge
- Creating Data Visualizations
- Creating Dashboards and/or Reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and Problem Solving Aptitude
- Strong Organizational skills
- Visual Thinking
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.