Honeywell hiring fresher graduates having strong analytical skills & software development skills to design, develop and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell [SBG] for the role of Software Engineer.
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
job Category: IT-Software / Software Services- Engineering
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Analytical skills & software development skills
- Strong in Embedded programming rich experience in embedded Linux / FreeRTOS based development and debugging.
- Strong in programming language: C, C++ and exposure in low level hardware interfaces like SPI, UART and USB.
- Exposure in board bring and uboot for embedded Linux environment familiar with AGILE process.
- Familiar using SCM tools like SVN/git for development.
- Candidates preferable having work experience with I.MX6 family of processors (Arm Cortex A9).
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Software architecture and coding, Integration, Certification, Test, Feature Definition, Customer Support, Verification and Validation.
- Understanding various software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software.
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration.
- Effective communicator.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
Interested candidates apply below before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher