HSBC looking for fresher graduates with good communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills and having excellent business analysis skills for the role of Trainee Software Engineer (Wealth & Personal Banking IT).
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer (Wealth & Personal Banking IT)
Qualification: Any Graduate (MBA, CA would be preferred)
Industry Type: IT Software, Technology
Functional Area: IT Software – Development
Employment Type: Full Time
Role Category: Programming & Design
Job Location: Across India
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent Business analysis & communication skills.
- Preferably have worked within Agile teams using DevOps practices such as test automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- Additionally, certification as a Product owner will be preferred.
- Provide the Product Owner with functional support whilst evolving the Product roadmap, creation of epics and writing of user stories, and managing the product backlog.
- Create solution analysis on customer journeys and product functionality.
- Work within small to medium-sized, low to medium complexity technology projects which are unlikely to span across multiple business units and geographies.
- Understand risk exposure to the bank and help senior colleagues manage it.
- Assure delivery through the entire life-cycle of the project from user requirements through to go live.
- Supports the development of the BA function within the IT Portfolio and Programme Management practice.
- Provide at least 1 technical capability/competency, such: as cloud, mobile, digital, security, core banking, microservices, capacity management, and architecture platforms.
Interested candidates apply below. apply before the link expires.
Application Deadline: 07 DECEMBER 2021
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher