IBM hiring fresher graduates having fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken) and Programming skills (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) for the role of Associate System Engineer to design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
Job Position:Associate System Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Operations, IT, Programming
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Technical Specialist
Job Location: Multiple Cities- INDIA
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken).
- Basic knowledge in Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts.
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
Interested candidates apply below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher