At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
As a Software Engineer at IBM India Systems Development Lab (IBM ISDL), you will get an opportunity to work on all the phases of product development (Design/Development, Test and Support) across core Systems technologies including Operating Systems, Firmware, Systems Software, Storage Software & Cloud Software.
Job Designation : Intern Software Engineer
Qualification : Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Strong expertise in Systems Software Programming Skills (C, C++, Java, Python, GoLang, ReactJS, Groovy).
- Practical working knowledge of Java, Javascipt, Ansible, Databases, SQL, Node JS etc.
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems concepts (Unix/Linux internals), data structures, algorithms.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Red Hat OpenShift, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes/Dockers.
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Security, Virtualization Management, Cloud concepts, REST API, Json, App Dev on Cloud Platform, DevOps.
- Web UI Frameworks: Vaadin, React JS and UI styling libraries like Bootstrap/Material.
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, RESTful web services and GraphQL API.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good communication skills to work effectively in a global team environment.
Job Description :
As a Software Engineer at IBM India Systems Development Lab (IBM ISDL),
- You will be focused on development of IBM Systems products interfacing with development & product management teams and end users, cutting across Geos.
- You would analyze product requirements, determine the best course of design, implement/code the solution and test across the entire product development life cycle. One could also work on Validation and Support of IBM Systems products.
- You get to work with a vibrant, culture driven and technically accomplished teams working to create world-class products and deployment environments, delivering an industry leading user experience for our customers
- You will be valued for your contributions in a growing organization with broader opportunities.
Location : Bengaluru, Pune , Hyderabad