IBM hiring fresher graduates having fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken) and Programming skills (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) for the role of Software Developer to design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
Job Position: Software Developer
Qualification: BE / BTech
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT, Programming & Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development & Support
Job Location: Bangalore
- BE or BTech in Computer Science and Information Science only (70% mandatory in current degree pursuing- no standing backlogs).
- Proven Programming Skills and analytical ability.
- Problem solving ability with proven communication skills.
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease.
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient.
- Ability to cope with pressure under tough circumstances.
- Be flexible and adaptable and have a mature personality.
- Valid organizational and administrative skills.
- Have an ability to priorities and manage deadlines.
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with other team members in the squad and across the tribe.
- Align to social contract agreed upon within the team for all meetings and deliverables.
- Acquire the necessary Agile skills required within the project.
Interested candidates apply below. Apply before link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher