IBM is looking for Bachelor’s Degree Fresher for Internship Opportunity at IBM in Multiple Locations across India. Students from around the world with varying backgrounds and professional interests and curiosities are encouraged to apply for this unique paid internship experience. The IBM Quantum internship program will connect you with other students, university programs, IBM Q Network organizations, and the quantum computing community.
Job Position: Internship
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Part-Time
The candidate is responsible for design, development and maintaining databases in support of client requirements, evaluating and processing a client’s data feeds and generating production deliverables.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be part of the Cloud Platform Development organization with the following key responsibilities:
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
- SOP for deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud
- SOP for APIs generation and management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic Programming & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
- Basic Introduction to Agile
- Knowledge in any one of the following: .NET, Visual Basic, Java, Python, Machine Learning Algorithms, Data Science
- Good to have : completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Candidate with with a good academic record and studying either of the below
- B.E/ B. Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechantronics/ Electrical
- M.E/ M. Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechantronics/ Electrical
Interested and suitable candidates apply below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.