Intel, as the world’s largest chip manufacturer, strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support.
Intel looking for fresher graduates with excellent communication skills, familiarity C/C++ or Java , Python languages and knowledge of object-oriented programming for the role of Software Engineer Intern.
Job Designation : Software Engineer Intern
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Skill Set :
Skill Set :
- Sufficient competence in C/C++ and embedded programming.
- Familiarity with Java, Python and object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of software development and test processes.
- Familiar with computer architecture, software engineering, and operating systems.
- Excellent problem-solving/triage/debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture.
- Flexible and eager to learn great team player.
Job Description :
Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
- Develop software solutions to support factory automation requirements.
- Evaluate new application concepts.
- Create documentation for and test new software application.
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India