INTEL is looking for candidates having strong background in programming and good understanding of the computer science subjects for the role of IT Software Development Engineer.
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job Position:IT Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Software Development
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
The candidate should have Good hands on knowledge in
- C/C++ or Java or Python.
- Good understanding of the algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding of operating system concepts and exposure to working on Linux.
- Exposure to RDBMS or NoSQL database would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and self-learner.
- Ability to work within a team structure and build collaborative working relationships.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements Analyzes requirements, tests and integrates application components.
- Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Drives unit test automation. Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and test driven development.
- Be open to work as part of cross Geo team and provide support for customer issues and escalations.
Interested candidates apply below
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.