Reliance Jio hiring fresher graduates with good communication skills, having good knowledge of computer networking fundamentals, familiarity with best software engineering practices and development for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job Designation : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification : BE / BTech
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Good knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network.
- Sound knowledge of network deployment
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals.
- Familiarity with best software engineering practices and development models.
- Sound Technical orientation.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player.
Job Description :
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks.
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability.
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting.
- Execute validation of service provider s capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis.
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement.
Location : Mumbai, India