Acuity Software Technologies is a UK based software company are looking for Software Engineers with minimum 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience primarily on Windows application development and web application development using latest Microsoft .NET technologies.
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
- Experienced Microsoft .NET software developers will be involved with development of a fast growing brand of Windows based products and future web applications.
- Job entails complete understanding of the project requirements, documenting processes development, testing and delivery of software components across all stages of the development life cycle.
- While the candidates will be part of a team, they must have clear understanding and interpretation of project scope, schedule & deliverables. Project plan management, preparation of project documentations, design development and testing of applications.
- Programming knowledge of Windows Applications and Web Applications.
- Good Knowledge of SQL Server 2008-2014 and higher, MS Access, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Reports.
- Strong knowledge of .Net Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5.
- Good knowledge of SDLC.
- Experience of TFS, VSS, OOAD, UML, MS Project, project planning and problem analysis and be self-starters.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates must have Bachelor In Computers qualifications (B.Tech/B.E) /Masters in Computer Science (MCA, M. Sc. etc) with hands on experience using Visual Studio 2008-2015, Visual Basic .NET, C#, ASP.NET, .NET 2.0-4.5, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Reports, Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2014, Microsoft SQL Express, MS Access and XML. Experience in Microsoft technologies preferably in product development. Knowledge of other platforms will be an advantage.
Candidates must be Microsoft Certified Professional with current Microsoft certifications.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.